DVR / NDVR
Digital Video Recorder – A Digital Video Recorder, when applying to a CCTV security camera application, is a computer that coverts the incoming (analog) signal from cameras to digital, and compresses and stores the data.
Honeywell’s DVRs and boxed NVRs are high-quality and high performing with features designed for easy installation and operation, superior image quality, and maximum storage.
Professionally Designed Camera Systems Provide:
- Accessibility – Video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access events in multiple areas of your facility.
- Profitability – With video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
- Productivity – Video surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Reliability – Digital video recorders and network video recorders (DVR/NVR) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- Improved picture quality – DVR/NVR deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
- Enhanced capabilities – DVR/NVR allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVR/NVR can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Remote access – Many DVR/NVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Contact Us Today!
Connect by Phone:
Enhanced Digital Systems strive to deliver the newest, latest and greatest innovations, technologies and products. Our featured items highlight these products and services that will help protect your family and business.
© 2019 Enhanced Digital Systems.