Access Control Systems
Whether you own a small business or are tasked with managing a large company, you can
benefit from the access control services we provide. At Enhanced Digital Systems, we recognize the importance
of monitoring and limiting access to your facility. Whether you’re looking to protect expensive equipment,
rare inventory, or critical company files and data, our access control services are designed to keep nonauthorized
AT YOUR SERVICE
Our security service professionals are committed to providing the excellent service you deserve. No matter the
scope of the job at hand, we’re up to the challenge and ready to use every tool in our arsenal to serve your
needs. And when you choose Enhanced Digital Systems, you can benefit from our:
• Dedication to customer satisfaction
• State-of-the-art tools and techniques
• Extensive training and industry knowledge
Get the protection you need. Call the professionals at Enhanced Digital Systems today for more information
about our access control services.
ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
Specializing in electronic security systems, Enhanced Digital Systems has established itself as a leading
force in residential and commercial security across Burlington, VT. Using up-to-date technology, we can
create and maintain an electronic security system that serves the needs of your home or business.
Many corporations today are working harder than ever to protect their most valuable assets, information, processes and people. In a period of increasing corporate regulation and compliance measurement, customers are installing extensive electronic access control, CCTV and integrated intrusion detection solutions in and around their facilities. Primary benefits enjoyed by our commercial customers include:
- Increased security for sensitive areas such as research and development labs, executive offices, sales offices and production facilities by limiting access to authorized personnel.
- Enforcing security policies regarding visitors and requiring them to have escorts.
- Heightened awareness on and around facility perimeters by providing early warning of intruders, accidental and deliberate trespassers and corresponding video assessment to determine the nature of the potential threat or liability.
- Scalable network-based solutions that can gracefully co-exist on the existing corporate LAN or be made to run on their own private communications networks over virtually any communications media – Ethernet, RS-485, Fiber, RF, etc.
- Increased levels of audit and regulatory compliance with industry trade associations, NERC and FERC, Department of Homeland Security, Food & Drug Administration, Securities and Exchange Commission, and many more U.S. and foreign government bodies.
- Decreased risk of business interruption, theft and workplace violence.
Offering state of the Access Control solutions using advanced analog and IP based technologies.
Professionally designed to help protect your business, property, employees and customers, our access control systems provide real security and peace of mind.
Today’s electronic access control systems have to go beyond simply locking and unlocking doors. Your business needs a security solution that can give you the control and information to run more efficiently while providing a safe work environment for your employees. Electronic access control systems can ensure only the right people have access to your business and create a smart management tool. The proactive security and management features of electronic access control can benefit any business. No matter the size or commerce, keeping important data inside, and threats outside your company, is critical for your business and the growth of it. Access control is just as important to your bottom line as it is to your security.
With access control you can perform the following:
- Track, record, and deter access throughout your organization
- Provide auditing and employee time and attendance features
- Restrict access to sensitive areas
- Provide a safer working environment and customer or client environment
- Avoid expensive rekeying when an employee leaves
- Remotely administer and control access immediately to thousands of facilities through one efficient interface, saving time and money
Access Control System Solutions
- Web-based, multi-site access control solutions
- PC-based, small to mid-sized solutions
- Enterprise solutions
- Access control cards and readers
- Photo I.D. badge deters fraudulent or misuse of access
- Biometrics of different locations networked together through telecommunication technology
- Single door edge devices
In physical security, the term access control refers to the practice of allowing entrance to a property, a building, or a room only to authorized persons. Physical access control can be achieved by a human (a guard, bouncer, or receptionist), through mechanical means such as locks and keys, or through technological means such as door access control systems that use magnetic locks. In general, in an automated system, access is controlled using a special RFID type proximity card or by keying in an ID number. If the system accepts the person, a relay is activated that unlocks the door.
Learn and manage who enters and leaves your business with Honeywell access control. Our access control systems significantly increase the protection of your personnel and property. With access control you may maintain tighter control over your facility by knowing who enters. Additionally access control allows you to specify who can enter specific areas, such as storage rooms, systems areas, or inventory quarters. Your employees will also feel safer, knowing that they are protected from uninvited characters. A safer employee is a more productive worker. Commercial systems also have the ability to be combined or integrated with Fire or Security Alarm systems and or CCTV surveillance systems. This gains the functionality of combining all systems into one network for a convenient user interface and can save on equipment and multiple account monitoring costs.
Designed to work together seamlessly, Access Systems’ products provide you with the technology you need to deliver sophisticated security solutions—from the simplest to the most challenging.
Access Control Solutions
State-of-the-art access control software that integrates the most advanced security technologies with innovative networking capabilities to bring you full-featured security solutions serving any size facility.
Web-based Access Control
Managed Access Control
Provides all the benefits of a locally managed system without the responsibility, hassle, and cost of maintaining equipment.
Control Panels / Hardware
Versatile, reliable and expandable control panels and hardware for your access security system.
Visitor Management Systems
Enhance your investment in access control and perimeter security by providing a simple and effective way to register, badge, track and manage your facility’s visitor traffic.
Honeywell Access Systems offer a full line of readers ranging from proximity, wiegand, keypad, magnetic stripe, bar code and bio-metric.
Together with Honeywell, we offer a wide array of security technology and services to all our markets. We look forward to working with you to ensure that the specific needs of your application are met on-budget and on-time.
Enhanced Digital Systems offers an array of Access Control products. Please contact one of our security professionals for assistance in finding what you are looking for so you can either have it installed by us, ready for pick up or have it delivered straight to your door.
Mon – Fri: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Sat: 8:00AM – 12:00PM
Sun: By appointment
Have a Question for One of Our Team Members?
Call or email us today
By Phone (802) 448-0070
Toll Free (866) 367-4238
By Email info@EnhancedDigitalSystems.com
Enhanced Digital Systems strive to deliver the newest, latest and greatest innovations, technologies and products. Our featured items highlight these products and services that will help protect your family and business.
© 2023 Enhanced Digital Systems